MINDFULNESS: A Path To Cultivating Joy And Compassion
An introduction to concepts and meditation practices in the tradition of Thich Nhat Hanh with Margrit Romang
6 Mondays, 7:45-9:45pm ~ September 24, October 1, 8, 15, 22, 29, 2018
Mindfulness awakens and enriches every part of us: body, mind, and heart. Let mindfulness coach and psychotherapist Margrit Romang guide you in transformative practices based on essential teachings by Thich Nhat Hanh. Each session you'll explore and develop a meditation that touches on a different aspect of life and experience, including how to establish calm and joyful presence, as well astransform old wounds and difficult emotions. You'll learn how to look deeply into old habitual, emotional and relational patterns rooted in our own, collective and ancestral consciousness, and to loosen their grip. $175, preregistration required.
For more information and registration, e-mail email@example.com or call 781-643-2565.
- Learn how to open yourself to the precious experience of the present moment.
- Stop running ahead into the future or living in the past.
- Improve your relationships by learning how to deal with difficult emotions more successfully.
- Transform your emotional habits that are based on old wounds into new, healthier patterns.
- Cultivate your ability to experience loving kindness, compassion, joy, inclusiveness, forgiveness and gratitude.
- Learn to build your own meditation support group by acquiring skillful means to facilitate mindful communication and community building.
The Arlington Center
369 Massachusetts Avenue
Arlington, MA 02474